Inspections and Quality Audit Services
NTA is the third party of choice for residential, commercial and factory-built housing inspection and certification because of our consistent ability to deliver in-plant quality audits by knowledgeable personnel. We employ professionals that, combined, have completed over 300 building code examinations and have over 190 inspector licenses and certifications. Our licensed inspectors aren't just experts in housing construction, they are also experienced with Park Model and ENERGY STAR® certification programs.
Our network of third party inspectors enables us to assess in-plant quality control procedures; ensuring consistent quality of your product for code compliance and if needed, help you build an entire quality assurance program. NTA, Inc. is also able to provide inspection services for Canada and process Canadian certifications.
NTA is privately owned and operated, and maintains one of the largest third party inspection workforces in the market. With our commitment to excellence, we have earned recognition and praise from state officials and other authorities with jurisdiction across the country. NTA maintains multiple offices throughout the United States, enabling us to provide you fast, efficient services wherever you are.
NTA Inspections and Audits:
- Modular Inspection Services
- ENERGY STAR
- Manufactured Housing Inspection Services(IPIA)
- Building Material Manufacturing Quality Systems
- Park Model Manufacturing Inspection Services
Manufacturers and products who are listed and hold an ICC–ES report may be required to have independent audits by an accredited agency like NTA. NTA offers initial and follow-up inspection services per ICC–ES AC10 (Acceptance Criteria for Quality Documentation). NTA, Inc. is recognized by the following entities as being a leader in independent product quality audits:
- IAS Accredited under ISO/IEC 17020 to provide inspection services — see our Certificate of Accreditation
- ISO 17065 Approved (PCA -102) — IAS (Internal Accreditation Service) Accreditation
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD approved IPIA services)
- California Built Housing Design Approval Agency (DAA)
- California Factory Built Housing Quality Assurance Agency (QAA)
- California Approved Listing Agency
- State of California Approved Third Party Certifier (TPC-25) Formaldehyde
- State of Ohio Approved Listing Agency
- State of Florida Assurance Agency (QUA3504)
- State of Florida Validation Agency (VAL3479)
- State of Florida Product Testing Laboratory (TST3478)
- ICC−ES Evaluation
- City of Houston
- Florida 9B-72
- California QAI
For more information on our inspection or quality services, contact us.